Groomers face all kinds of challenges in their business, and drying your K9 clients quickly and easily is one you face daily. But with The Absorber® Pro Dry pet-grooming towel, drying your client becomes incredibly quick, easy and cost-effective. There's no more need to go through multiple dog grooming bath supplies, that’s because the Absorber’s natural sponge-like composition goes to work immediately pulling 50% more water out of each dog’s coat than regular cotton or microfiber towels. If you’re drying a large dog, just wring the Absorber out and it’s like having a new dry towel, so there’s no need to use multiple dog-grooming towels on any size dog.
The Absorber® Pro Dry towel’s unique composition makes it one of the best professional dog grooming products on the market. Unlike other dog grooming towels, The Absorber allows you to dry multiple dogs quickly and efficiently, without having to switch towels. You’ll save time, your clients will be in and out faster, and everyone will be much happier. How many professional dog grooming supplies can claim to do that? Using The Absorber in your pet salon makes life easier for you and your clients.
The Perfect Dog Grooming Towel You and Your Dogs Will Love!
- SUPER-ABSORBENT: The Absorber slurps water like a thirsty canine, drying better and faster than cotton or microfiber towels for dogs.
- SOFT AND GENTLE: Keeps your clients comfortable and happy. The Absorber is one of the best professional pet-grooming tools out there because its unique composition means it will feel smooth and soft on dogs’ fur.
- ELIMINATES TOWEL CLUTTER: A single Dog Lover’s Towel does the job of 2 or more ordinary towels and takes up half the space. When The Absorber gets wet, wring it out and resume drying.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: A single Absorber can be used again and again — for years — so it’s better for the environment than paper towels.
- HAIR SHAKES RIGHT OFF: Save your washing machine from trapped hair. Unlike other professional pet-grooming products, The Absorber doesn’t trap pet hair. Its sponge-like composition allows dog hair to shake right off, keeping your supplies cleaner and making cleanup a breeze.
- SAVES TIME, ENERGY AND MONEY: This absorbent dog-grooming towel should not be machine-dried, so you reduce energy usage while saving time and money. When compared to traditional terrycloth professional pet-grooming supplies, The Absorber’s unique poly vinyl alcohol construction and sponge-like consistency mean all you have to do is wring it out after use.
- CONVENIENT: The Absorber Pro Dry towels come in a handy four-pack for salon use. The handy storage tube means you'll always know where your towels are.
Size & Colors
- Sold in packages of 4
- Each towel is 27 in. x 17 in.
- Available in 2 colors - natural and blue
Save 3 Ways With Absorber® Pro Dry
Only one towel needed per dog. This reduces your laundry and energy costs.
Dries better than cotton or microfiber towels.
Less wear and tear on your washing and drying machines.
How to Care for The Absorber Grooming Towels
With proper care, the Absorber will last for years and gently dry many, many dogs. We recommend washing your dog grooming towels regularly. Before first use, rinse The Absorber with warm water or wash by hand or machine using a small amount of liquid detergent. Do not use fabric softener or dry in the dryer.
After each use, rinse well and wring out. The Absorber can be left to air dry or stored in a Ziploc® bag. When the Absorber air-dries, it will become stiff, simply rehydrate with water and it will spring back to life and be ready to use.