Groomers face all kinds of challenges in their business, and drying your K9 clients quickly and easily is one you face daily. But with The Absorber® Pro Dry towel, drying your client becomes incredibly quick, easy and cost-effective. That’s because the Absorber’s natural sponge-like composition goes to work immediately pulling 50% more water out of each dog’s coat than regular cotton or microfiber towels. If you’re drying a large dog, just wring the Absorber out and it’s like having a new dry towel, so there’s no need to use more than one towel on any size dog.
You and Your Dogs Will Love It!
- SUPER-ABSORBENT: The Absorber slurps water like a thirsty canine, drying better and faster than cotton or microfiber towels for dogs.
- SOFT AND GENTLE: Keeps your clients comfortable and happy.
- ELIMINATES TOWEL CLUTTER: A single Dog Lover’s Towel does the job of 2 or more ordinary towels and takes up half the space. When The Absorber gets wet, wring it out and resume drying.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: A single Absorber can be used again and again — for years — so it’s better for the environment than paper towels.
- HAIR SHAKES RIGHT OFF: Save your washing machine from trapped hair.
- SAVES TIME, ENERGY AND MONEY: This absorbent dog-grooming towel should not be machine-dried, so you reduce energy usage while saving time and money.
- CONVENIENT: The Absorber Pro Dry towels come in a handy four-pack for salon use.
Size & Colors
- Sold in Packages of 4
- Each towel is 27 in. x 17 in.
- Available in 2 colors - natural and blue
Save 3 Ways with Absorber® Pro Dry
Only one towel needed per dog. This reduces your laundry and energy costs.
Dries better than cotton or microfiber towels.
Less wear and tear on your washing and drying machines.
How to Care for Pro Dry Towels
With proper care, the Absorber will last for years and gently dry many, many dogs. We recommend washing your dog-grooming towels regularly. Before first use, rinse the Absorber with warm water or wash by hand or machine using a small amount of liquid detergent. Do not use fabric softener or dry in the dryer.
After each use, rinse well and wring out. The Absorber can be left to air dry or stored in a zip-lock bag. When the Absorber air dries it will become stiff, simply rehydrate with water and it will spring back to life and be ready to use.